Sunday, February 26, 2017

Ben Lee 2/24/17

At the start of class, we came together to finish discussing the Harry Potter review. The review itself opened my eyes to some ways I could do my own review. Mr. Rivers then told us to continue to either do more research for our video reviews or use the time left in class to work our senior papers. I personally went with looking for footage for my video review, when I realized I didn't really know what I wanted to do. Mr. Rivers came along to give me some perspective on the project as always. He rattled off some examples of what the videos would focus on and I began to see my video panning out in my head. He said the subject of the video could not only be a single movie, but possibly a series of movies and how the changes between the films could be the topic of discussion. It definitely gave me perspective on the project as a whole, and now I', going to approach it with refreshed vigor.

Image result for harry potter prisoner of azkaban

No comments:

Post a Comment